Cresta Bella – The Villas
From the 400s
Cresta Bella has become one of San Antonio’s premier residential communities, home to San Antonio’s most prestigious and distinguishable custom homes. Located along the west side of Interstate Highway 10 at Camp Bullis Road, this prestigious development consists of 242 picturesque hill country acres adjacent to a 207 acre nature preserve in the fast growing north-central corridor of San Antonio.
Luxurious single-family home sites are now available to custom home builders and residents. Create your dream home today, nestled within our numerous natural green preservation areas that ensure a beautiful living space. The topography of the rolling hills blanketed with natural oaks offer unparalleled views of the beautiful Texas Hill Country, even to downtown San Antonio.
Gated, Green Spaces, Park, Playground
- Just North of 1604 along the North-West corner of Interstate Highway 10 and Camp Bullis Road
- Nestled within San Antonio's active and highly sought after IH-10 corridor
- The finest shopping and restaurants San Antonio has to offer are just around the corner in the Rim and the Shops at La Cantera
- Just minutes from the heart of the medical center as well as major employers such as USAA, Valero and NuStar
- Located within the highly acclaimed Northside Independent School District
- Bordering San Antonio’s newest 207 acre nature preserve
- Close proximity to Sea World and the Riverwalk; only minutes to Six Flags Fiesta Texas, The Westin La Cantera Resort and The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA)
Builders in this Community:
Far North West
Cresta Bella, San Antonio, TX 78256, USA